WELDING TRAINING AND TEST CENTRE
Leveraging on more than 40-year Welding Inspection expertise, we opened our own Welding Training Centre, expanding our services into Welding Tuition, Training and in-house Certifications.
Our purpose setup facility, located in Onehunga, Auckland, features a fully equipped dedicated welding training workshop and classroom for theorical classes.
Our customised welding bays are fitted with the most trusted welding brand equipment in modern and tidy premises.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Personalized tuition – Only limited spaces per course with one to one tutor-student. We want to make sure you will achieve your goal.
- Short Courses – Our objective is to give you the knowledge and tools to get you into the workforce as soon as you can, this is why our training programs are 85% hands-on.
- Industry connections – We can help you find a job in the industry.
- Health & Safety – Safety awareness is as important as knowing how to weld. We guarantee to give you all the necessary tools to comply with safety regulations.
- Standard compliance – Our welding inspectors with more than 10-years’ experience will help you understand steel fabrication compliance to NZ standards and inspections requirements.
- In-house testing – we know what a perfect and quality weld looks like. We can easily and quickly assess your weld in-house and issue your Professional Welder Certificate.